About the property

To see a video tour of this property please click the option 'Virtual Tour' displayed above.Chapel House Farm is an exquisite Grade II listed family home being originally built in 1660 yet superbly restored and extended in 2004 by Carwood Homes and benefiting from the balance of character and tradition. The property nestles discreetly in the private Meadows Development and is accessed via electronically controlled security gates leading to a private road around a central green. Only upon an internal inspection can this beautiful property, with its attention to detail, be fully appreciated.The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: Vestibule entrance, dining hall, lounge, garden room/office, kitchen/family room and utility room whilst to the first floor there are four bedrooms, an en-suite and a superb family bathroom.To the outside of the property there are gardens to the front and rear and a separate double garage having electronically operated door.The pro Read more
The Guild of Property Professionals: Mortgage Calculator

Check mortgage eligibility online